Windsor Chapel offers programs for children, youth and adults. Our programs challenge the heart and mind, encourage spiritual maturity and equip believers for service.
Windsor Chapel is much more than programs filling a calendar. We are a caring community of people offering answers and hope. We believe we have answers to life’s most pressing and difficult questions. We believe we offer hope in a world filled with more reasons than not to be discouraged and hopeless.
- Windsor Chapel is a congregation that, in word and deed, expresses compassionate care in a variety of ways.
- The people of Windsor Chapel listen well and pray faithfully.
- Through our Deacon’s ministry, a host of gracious volunteers and a network of services and agencies we listen, act and refer.
- MEN: The men of Windsor Chapel don’t just attend stuff, they do stuff. Tuesday through Thursday morning small groups of guys hang out together for a meal and conversation. And whether it’s sports camp or work projects the men of Windsor Chapel are committed to service.
- WOMEN: The women of Windsor Chapel regularly meet with each other for the study of God’s Word, fellowship, prayer and service.
- CHILDREN: Our children are important to us and we strive to create an atmosphere that allows kids to learn about God in a loving and fun environment.
- YOUTH: We have an active student ministry with a full time youth pastor. The youth ministry is staffed with loving workers who are ready to serve your teenagers and help them to live for God even when its hard.